Main Menu

Saturday 23 June 2012

Thunder To The Bloc Tour

It's that time of year again...
The bike tours are in full swing!

This year the Thunder Group split up:
One group were on an endurance trip - getting as many miles done as physically possible
while the other group set to make it more relaxing.
I joined the relaxing group ~ and lead them through Switzerland onto Como, Italy.


The Splitter Group.

The handing over of the "Around The World Rally" plaque was also an event I did:
 

Me and Frank from Australian.



The next day we all rode out from Como onto Bellagio where we took some refreshments before parting ways.



The group continued onto Venice while I took the ferry over to Verenna and then rode back home over the Splügenpass. Some pictures taken at Bellagio and the ferry:
 

Once across the lake Como it was North to The Splügenpass:
 

I also allowed myself to make a stop at the Rofla Gorge:
 

A fantastic weekend, with some good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment