Main Menu

Thursday 17 November 2011

ZEGA Pro 25ltr Topcase

Today I finally made a decision!
Yes, that's right. I - Lee - made a decision as to which topcase to buy:

- small or large -
?



Well, I took the smaller case!

... although I'm now thinking it might have been better had I taken the larger one!?!?




There's no question about it, the smaller one looks better.
Not so large and over-sized.
More neat and petit.





Excellent quality. Really solid locking system       -      And not so wide! Same width as the hand-grips



I also bought the Zega Pro luggage net M for the inside of the lid:


And a set of locks:




And all together I got a good price: 10% knocked off the normal price.

Which paid for my lunch at the Sumy Kebab Bar.







Lahmacun and chips with a coffee!


:-D
Fantastic....!

No comments:

Post a Comment