Main Menu

Friday 23 January 2015

Fink - Looking Too Closely



This just goes under my skin....

Every once in a while there'll come a song that moves me in a way that I can't explain.
It's an emotion thing... A 'thing' that I believe, I only want myself and those close to me to know what it is.
This song and video has the magic that does it for me.
If only she could understand - then the feelings would flow.
|'-(

Song Quote:
The devil’s right there right there in the details
And you don’t wanna hurt yourself, hurt yourself
Looking too closely


Interview Quote:
Fink advises not to look too closely for the truth in order to prevent pain.
"It is about the relationship you have with yourself. About NOT looking too closely. Sometimes it is best to do it this way to remain positive. You can be obsessed with details. Like everybodies own posession of what they look like in the mirror naked. Its SO different to what they actually look like."

Thank you Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment