Main Menu

Thursday 25 July 2013

MERIDA Big.Nine 3000 Lite

It's Done!
After may years of putting off splashing out money and getting a new mountain bike ~ 'cause it would cost the same to fix my old one as to buy a new one ~ I finally went out and bought myself a:



Merida BIG.NINE 3000 Lite

It was tucked away in the corner of the shop ~ a previous years (2012) demo bike reduced to less than half price!
Equipped with quality components such as Shimano Deore XT, larger 180 mm brake discs, FOX floating suspension, etc, etc, etc...
BARGIN!

Naturally I GOOGLED everything there was about it and as soon as I read that Marida once produced Raleigh bikes I was sold!
I also took the opportunity of the 'summer sale' and bought myself a new pair of spd shoes from Mavic.



Of course it didn't stop there - I also needed a trip computer and bar-end handles along with a new inner-tube.

But at the end of the day - a good feeling and a new start...

No comments:

Post a Comment